Thursday, November 8, 2007

Simeon Rice complains about lack of playing time


"The way I've been played, in and out, it's been a mind trip," Rice said. "But I'm not going to be distracted by anything and continue to progress. I'm going to get back real soon to the heights of what I played at before, whether it's here or for somebody else."

Wow Simeon, you sound like a player really eager to contribute to your team. Let's look at your stats so far this season, 7 tackles 0 sacks. You simply do not deserve to play more because you are not playing well. Not playing well is not a result of not getting enough of snaps. You are averaging a stellar .7 tackles per game. Maybe it is time you stop thinking about other teams/ next year and focus on the one you are currently playing for (that's the Broncos in case you forgot). I wouldn't give you a cracker jack salary to play for my team, and I'm betting other teams will agree. You are past your prime. When you leave at the end of this year please take Engelberger and Adams with you.

No comments: